Monday, September 11, 2006



Medical TV Shows

Occasionally I am asked which of the many television out there portrays most closely the real life experience. The answer is SCRUBS, without a doubt.



Lara and I bought the dvds for the show and I watched it again recently. I am amazed at the accuracy of the episodes. I was able to reminisce about my experiences as an intern and resident. Now, some of the things represented are outside of my personal experience. But, the show seems to encompass the breadth and depth of the medical training experience.



Now before you think I perform broadway showtunes and dance at work, there is some hyperbole in the show. However, if you want a consistantly accurate representation of common medical training experiences, this is your show!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hammy said...

One of the few shows I watch regularly. I find it completely hysterical.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Meggan said...

This is one of my favorite shows. When I tell people about it I refer to your blog and your feelings about the show.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home